As part of the conditions of your ICT Skills / Springboard+ funding you need to confirm your participation for the second semester. If you don't do this, the HEA will not pay your fees and you will instead be liable for them. Confirming your participation in Semester 2 only takes five minutes (possibly less) and can be done right now.
Here is how it can be done
- Springboard participants and which are still in progress should log in to www.springboardcourses.ie using their email address and password [both required].
2. Each participant should click on their email address which is displayed towards the top right hand side of the screen and select “Applications” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- The participant will see all courses to which s/he has applied in 2015. Beside the course they are currently registered on, they see an orange button/link marked “Re-register”.
- On clicking on this Re-register button/link, they will be asked to confirm that they remain enrolled on this course.
- If the student is still enrolled on and intends to complete her/his course, s/he must click ‘OK’ to confirm this intent. This completes the reregistration process and the AMS database is updated. The screen will refresh and their registration status will be changed to “Confirmed”..
Please note that the default re-registration status is NO. If a participant does not re-register through www.springboardcourses.ie, no further funding is paid on their behalf by the HEA.