DT265 students who started in September are required to make an initial registration on the springboard AMS website to make sure that your funding is obtained from the HEA. This is basically a sanity check that the Higher Education Authority put in to make sure that the students we claim are studying, are studying. If you don't register your fees will not be paid by the HEA and you will then become liable for the fees. Sorry if this sounds scary - but we need to make sure you follow through with this.
If you started in September can you please follow these instructions to ensure that you have verified your attendance.
The process is as follows:
- Students who began in September and who are still in progress should log in to www.springboardcourses.ie using their email address and password [both required].
2. Each participant should click on their email address which is displayed towards the top right hand side of the screen and select “Applications” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- The participant will see all courses to which s/he has applied in 2016. Beside the course they are currently registered on, they see an orange button/link marked “Register”. (The specific terminology might be different)
- On clicking on this Rgister button/link, they will be asked to confirm that they remain enrolled on this course.
- If the student is still enrolled on and intends to complete her/his course, s/he must click ‘OK’ to confirm this intent. This completes the reregistration process and the AMS database is updated. The screen will refresh and their registration status will be changed to “Confirmed”.
If a participant does not register throughwww.springboardcourses.ie, no further funding is paid on their behalf by the HEA.
Please note that this is very important and should be prioritised by all students. This information will be emailed directly to students.
This needs to be done by the end of this month but should in practice be done now.
All the best