IMPORTANT and URGETN - Reregistration for funding for DT265 and DT265A Students
This is of all DT265 AND DT265A students, i.e., those who began with us in SEPTEMBER. You need to re-register with Springboard this week in order to continue to receive your funded place.
The process should take no longer than 5 minutes. The terminology below makes reference to Springboard students, but please note that the same instructions apply to students such as DT8265 students who are applied for through the ICT Skills programme.
The process is as follows:
- Students who began in the Spring and who are still in progress should log in to www.springboardcourses.ie using their email address and password [both required].
2. Each participant should click on their email address which is displayed towards the top right hand side of the screen and select “Applications” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- The participant will see all courses to which s/he has applied in 2014. Beside the course they are currently registered on, they see an orange button/link marked “Re-register”.
- On clicking on this Re-register button/link, they will be asked to confirm that they remain enrolled on this course.
- If the student is still enrolled on and intends to complete her/his course, s/he must click ‘OK’ to confirm this intent. This completes the reregistration process and the AMS database is updated. The screen will refresh and their registration status will be changed to “Confirmed”.
If a participant does not re-register throughwww.springboardcourses.ie, no further funding is paid on their behalf by the HEA.
Please note that this is very important and should be prioritised by all students. This information will be emailed directly to students.