Summary: This reminder is for students on the DT8265 programme who started with us in January. You need to confirm that you are still enrolled on the programme via the springboard website. This is an important status check that you need to make before October 22nd. If you are having any difficulty doing this, please contact me.
Detail: This is for the attention of *all* students who are funded through ICT Skills / Springboard and began with us in January 2017.
You are all asked to please log in to the Springboard website and confirm your status as being re-registered on your programme. This is to be done by October 22nd.
The process should take no longer than 5 minutes. The terminology below makes reference to Springboard students, but please note that the same instructions apply to students such as DT8265 students who are applied for through the ICT Skills programme.
The process is as follows:
- Students who began in the Spring and who are still in progress should log in to www.springboardcourses.ie using their email address and password [both required].
- The participant will see all courses to which s/he has applied in 2016/2017. Beside the course they are currently registered on, they see an orange button/link marked “Re-register” or 'register' or similar.
- On clicking on this register button/link, they will be asked to confirm that they remain enrolled on this course.
- If the student is still enrolled on and intends to complete her/his course, s/he must click ‘OK’ to confirm this intent. This completes the reregistration process and the AMS database is updated. The screen will refresh and their registration status will be changed to “Confirmed”.
- Each participant should click on their email address which is displayed towards the top right hand side of the screen and select “Applications” from the resulting drop-down menu.
If a participant does not initially register or re-register throughwww.springboardcourses.ie, no further funding is paid on their behalf by the HEA.
Please note that this is very important and should be prioritised by all students. Please ensure that this is done by October 22nd.